MODE2 ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING SOLUTION
|EV Charging Mode
|Charging Current (16A model)
|Charger Box IP rating
|Plug type (to vehicle socket)
|Plug type (to power socket)
|CEE Plug (Red)
|-25℃ to + 55℃
|With CEE to Israel adapter
GOOD TO KNOW
- Please always use this Mode 2 EV charging cable for EV with proper inlet socket. Don’t use it for EVs with different inlet types.
- The product is only for EV charging. Please don’t use it in any other occasions, including hauling, binding and so on.
- Don’t use it in water.
- Do not use the charger if any parts of the charger is damaged.
- Do not use this device with an extension cord or an adapter.
- The device does not contain any user-serviceable parts.
- Please do not disconnect the plugs while the EV charger is charging the vehicle.
- This cable has a precise internal structure. Any questions, please contact sales service at the first time.
- Mind the risk of electrical shock or burn.
- The device does not contain any user-serviceable parts. Please don’t take it apart without any professional technical support.
- Charger warranty time is 1year.
Disconnect the EV charging plug Well storage the charger
Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist.
Check with your Local Authority or retailer for recycling advice.