Mode 3 EV charging extension cable for EVs with Type 2 sockets 5M
If your vehicle is too far from the charger, this is the cable for you.
With this cable you will get extra 5 meters to the original cable.
|Specifications||Product Name||EV Charging Cable Type 2 to Type 2|
|Plug Type||EV Plug IEC 62196 type 2 female plug|
|EVSE Plug IEC 62196 type 2 male plug|
|Electric Parameters||16A 250V AC 3.5KW|
|Rated Current (Power)||32A 250V AC 7.4KW|
|16A 480V AC 11KW|
|32A 480V AC 22KW|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Life||＞10000 times no-load plug in/off|
|Performance||Coupled Insertion Force||45N～100N|
|Material||Enclosure||Thermoplastic, flame retardant grade UL94 V-0|
|Terminal||Copper alloy, silver plating|
|Safety and Warranty||Ingress Protection||IP55|
|Certification Standard||IEC 62196-1/ IEC 62196-2|
|Environment||Work Environment||Tem:-30℃~+50℃, Humidity5%~95%, Altitude<2000m|
Good to Know
• This is a Mode 3 EV charging cable special for EVs with Type 2 inlets sockets only.
• The product is only for EV charging. Please don’t use it in any other applications.
• Do not use the device if the cable is damaged.
• Don’t use it in water.
• The device must be grounded.
• Mind the risk of electrical shock or burn.
• The device does not contain any user-serviceable parts.
A. How to start charging
1. Firmly insert the Type2 male plug into the outlet socket on the AC EVSE.
2. Insert the Type2 female plug into the inlet socket on the electric vehicle.
3. Lock your electric vehicle and the AC EVSE will charge the vehicle.
Note: Please don’t disconnect the plugs while the EVSE is charging the EV.
B. How to stop charging
1. Unplug the Type2 male plug from the EVSE outlet to disconnect power.
2. Disconnect the Type 2 female plug from the vehicle inlet.
3. Put the EV charging cable away.